torsdag 16 augusti 2012

I was moving through the silence without motion, waiting for you

Om jag fick som jag ville.

Snor denna lista från Angelicas formidabla blogg. Och nu får jag bara hoppas att den pinsamma musiken jag har på min playlist inte kommer shufflas fram.

IF YOU'RE LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, Ipod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie and pretend you're cool.

Opening Credits: Leonard Cohen - Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye
"Yes, many loves before us, I know that we are not new."

Waking Up: The Stooges - Search and Destroy
"I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm."

First Day at School: Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box
"Hey, wait, I got a new complaint."

Falling in Love: Emily Haines - Our Hell
"My hands will shake, my eyes will burn. My throat will ache, watching you turn from me towards your friends."

Fight Song: Paolo Nutini - Jenny Don't Be Hasty
"And it kills me."

Breaking up: Cat Stevens - First Cut is the Deepest
"Baby, I'll try to love again."

Prom: Bob Dylan - Make You Feel My Love
"I've known it from the moment that we met, no doubt in my mind where you belong."

Life is Good: Kissing Cousins - You Bring Me Down
"You bring me down, but I don't care anymore."

Mental Breakdown: The Beatles - I'm Happy Just to Dance With You
"Well, it's only try and understand."

Driving: Clem Snide - With All My Heart
"If you call me, I'll be there and, man, I'll get there fast."

Flashback: Coconut Records - West Coast
"I love you."

Getting Back Together: Joy Division - Shadowplay
"I was moving through the silence without motion, waiting for you."

Wedding: Ray Lamontagne - Hold You in My Arms
"I could hold on forever."

Paying the Dues: George Harrison - Someplace Else
"Loneliness, empty faces, wish I could leave them all in someplace else."

Night Before War: George Harrison - All Things Must Pass
"It's not always gonna be this grey."

Moment of Triumph - Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies
"No more broken hearts."

Death Scene: Kate Bush - Under the Ivy
"This little girl inside me is retrieving to her favourite place."

Funeral Song: The Bluetones - Sleazy Bed Track
"I know it's getting late."

End Credits: The Beatles - You've Got to Hide You're Love Away
"Love will find a way."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar